About Refund/ Withdrawal / Surrender / Transfer of Membership
1. A member may withdraw and resign from the membership after two years and giving at least six months’ notice in writing and withdraw his share capital and deposit with the approval of the Board of Directors. The approval shall not be given while such a member is indebted, to the society or until he has given replacement of his membership.
2. If a Member wants to Withdraw, Surrender or Transfer from Membership of the Society, then he/she should submit a written request to GALAXY CGO WELFARE HOUSING SOCIETY LTD along with the following documents.
- Letter of allotment in original (if issued).
- Original receipt(s) issued by this office against the payment (s) made by the beneficiary.
- Pre-receipt as per Performa placed.
- Any other relevant/related documents as issued and required by the Governing Council of the Society
- Amount shall be refunded as when any new member replaces by him/her.
3. Members who want to withdraw, surrender or transfer from the membership will not be refunded their Share Application & Membership Fee, nor will they be entitled to any interest payment. However, they will be provided assistance, support, and advisory for transfer/surrender to the persons who will be interested to become new members of the society at the time of transfer/surrender of membership. The Society will tie up/enter into an agreement with such Agency, Authority, Third Party or person or group of persons as the case may be for the benefit of the members to transfer their membership. Any surrender or transfer from membership shall be subject to approvals and resolutions passed in the meetings of Governing Council of the GALAXY CGO WELFARE HOUSING SOCIETY LTD. and bye-laws of the society. GALAXY CGO WELFARE HOUSING SOCIETY LTD. shall have no liability on the transfer of the membership it will act as a facilitator platform to the transferor.